- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Brandon Jacob Amick and Whitney Elizabeth Horrell of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:05 a.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2012. Name, Owen Jacob. Weight, 5 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Horrell is the daughter of Randy and Mona Horrell of Chaffee. She is an administrative assistant at Gregory Construction Inc. Amick is the son of Scott Amick and Donna Amick of Scott City. He is employed at Glazers Midwest Distributors.
Daughter to Ovell and Shantel Brown Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:13 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012. Name, Melanie Sunshine. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Sixth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Brown is the former Shantel Leverson, daughter of Robert Farr of Cape Girardeau and Loretta Turner of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Brown is the son of Ovell and Francis Brown of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at SEMO Milling.
Son to Jon and Emily Wade of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 4:02 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012. Name, Benjamin Harry. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Wade is the former Emily Bertrand, daughter of Cherri Bertrand of Jackson, and the late Harry Bertrand Jr. Wade is the son of Pam Wade of Nashville, Tenn., and the late Kevin Wade of Billings, Mo. He is a member of Missouri National Guard and is employed by MCP Security and Investigations.
Daughter to Todd Arnold and Holly Marie Killian of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:19 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012. Name, Taylor Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Killian is the former Holly Holmes, daughter of Carol Holmes of Perris, Calif. She is a clerical worker with Drury Co. Killian is the son of Arnold Killian and Connie Killian of Scott City. He is a letter carrier with United States Postal Service.
Twin son and daughter to Brent William and Angela Marie "Angie" Neader of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012. Christian Alexander was born at 4:32 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 15 ounces. Paisley Alexus was born at 4:52 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces. Third son and first daughter. Mrs. Neader is the former Angie Hoffman, daughter of Ken and Karen Hoffman of Cape Girardeau. Mr. and Mrs. Neader are employed by Drury Hotels. He is the son of Darren and Mary Neader of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Raymond Lee Pulliam Jr. and Macayla Breann Hopple of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 8:22 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012. Name, Madison Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Hopple is the daughter of Julie Hopple of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Pulliam is the son of Patty Wallman of Pocahontas. He is employed at Manac Trailers.
Son to Tyler Franklin and Moretta Magdalena Burk of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:21 a.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012. Name, Hayden Lee. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Burk is the former Moretta Pogue, daughter of Tim and Connie Pogue of Cape Girardeau. She is a clinical nurse educator at Saint Francis. Burk is the son of Gary and Carol Burk of Cape Girardeau and Donna Oldham of Wamego, Kan. He is a senior credit analyst at Bank of Missouri.