- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ronald Leondus Rose, 60, passed away Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born Dec. 1, 1952.
He was provided extraordinary care and attention for the past 20 years at the Lutheran Home.
He is survived by two children, Shannon Thompson of Scott City and Todd Rose of Jackson; two sisters, Sara Steger of Huntsville, Ala., and Rhonda Foster of Pocahontas, Ark.; his father, Leondus Rose of Malvern, Ark.; and seven grandchildren.
A memorial service will be from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday at the Lutheran Home Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to the Children's Home of Paragould, Ark., or the National Stoke Association at www.stroke.org.