- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 12/7/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa M. Steele, 49, 220 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Nelena B. Nelson, 19, Mercedes D. Patterson, 20, Jasmine D. Brown, 19, all of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Jackima R. Jones, 19, of Atlanta were arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Robert Beck Jr., 64, 115 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Paul L. Christian, 22, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for theft.
* Kellen M. Johnson, 18, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for theft.
* Demetrius L. Straughten, 43, Marion, Ill., was arrested on a Mississippi County, Mo., warrant for fraud.
* Johnathan R. Ayers Sr., 30, 1018 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Duncan T. Hahs, 24, 1212 Meadowbrook Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Burglary and the theft of a camera were reported at 1102 Themis St.
* Burglary and the theft of money were reported at 834 Alta Vista Drive.
* KFC, 2101 William St., reported burglary, the theft of money and a broken glass door.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 115 N. Henderson Ave.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 808 Alta Vista Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* The theft of a purse and a broken window were reported at 3126 Dogwood Drive.
* Theft and trespassing were reported.
* Hucks, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 10 West End Blvd., reported fuel stolen.
* Money was reported stolen at 2045 Yorktown Drive.
* A MacBook was reported stolen from a vehicle at 3218 Lakewood Drive.
* A broken window was reported at 1415 Themis St.
* Damage to a vehicle tire was reported at 1518 Good Hope St.
* Damage to a convertible top was reported at 719 Terrace Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 410 Kiwanis Drive.
* A 55-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Identity theft was reported at 2187 Chesapeake Ave.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.