- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Miner police investigating robbery in hotel parking lot
MINER, Mo. -- Police in Miner are investigating a robbery that allegedly took place in a hotel parking lot Monday.
Miner police received a robbery report at 8:37 p.m. at the Drury Inn Hotel and found an alleged victim with moderate injuries from a physical confrontation. A suspect allegedly took the victim's wallet by force and fled in a vehicle after a struggle. The victim was treated and released.
The suspect is described as a 40-year-old black male with a thin build. He is about 6 feet, 2 inches tall with thin facial hair. He wore a blue-and-gray hooded sweatshirt and bluejeans and was driving a black newer model compact car.
Anyone with information can contact the Miner Police Department at 573-471-8568.