- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
The Church of God Sanctuary Theater Presents
The Church of God, 209 East Cape Rock Drive, will present The Nativity Story and The Passion of Christ Sunday December 16th in our morning and evening services.
During the morning worship service at 10 a.m. "The Nativity Story" will be presented in celebration of Christmas. Under Herod's reign, families struggled to survive and in the middle of this turmoil a young woman's faith was put to the test. The movie is 126 minutes long
During our 5:30 p.m. service we will show "The Passion of Christ" a stunning and emotional portrayal of Christ's crucifixion. This is a great film that everyone should see.The birth of our Lord and his final sacrifice will be shown on the same day. The movie is 101 minutes long.
Both movies will be shown free of cost in our sanctuary. No food will be allowed in the sanctuary, and everyone who attends will receive a Christmas treat. Everyone is welcome, please come join us at The Church of God 209 East Cape Rock Drive at 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.