- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Meet Tony, a winner in our Cutest Kid Contest
Name: William "Tony" Lyle
Birthday: Dec. 28, 2010 -- he's 22 months old
Lives in: Cape Girardeau
Family: Parents John Lyle and Nicolette Brennan, brother Ryan Lyle, and three pets: Dogs Sophie and Melvin, and cat Lita
Tony's favorite things to do are ... play with trains and trucks, climb on Dinky the Train at Capaha Park and use pots and pans as a drum set.
He loves to eat ... spaghetti, green beans and Popsicles.
Tony laughs when ... His teddy bear attacks him or pretty much when we make the teddy bear do anything. He has an easy smile.
Tony gets so mad when ... he has to get in a car seat.
He is learning to ... Do everything! His teachers at Community Day School are fantastic. They go on field trips to the library and Capaha Park.
Tony is ... a curious and happy child. We are so lucky!