- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)12
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)23
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Meet Tony, a winner in our Cutest Kid Contest
Name: William "Tony" Lyle
Birthday: Dec. 28, 2010 -- he's 22 months old
Lives in: Cape Girardeau
Family: Parents John Lyle and Nicolette Brennan, brother Ryan Lyle, and three pets: Dogs Sophie and Melvin, and cat Lita
Tony's favorite things to do are ... play with trains and trucks, climb on Dinky the Train at Capaha Park and use pots and pans as a drum set.
He loves to eat ... spaghetti, green beans and Popsicles.
Tony laughs when ... His teddy bear attacks him or pretty much when we make the teddy bear do anything. He has an easy smile.
Tony gets so mad when ... he has to get in a car seat.
He is learning to ... Do everything! His teachers at Community Day School are fantastic. They go on field trips to the library and Capaha Park.
Tony is ... a curious and happy child. We are so lucky!