- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Meet Tony, a winner in our Cutest Kid Contest
Name: William "Tony" Lyle
Birthday: Dec. 28, 2010 -- he's 22 months old
Lives in: Cape Girardeau
Family: Parents John Lyle and Nicolette Brennan, brother Ryan Lyle, and three pets: Dogs Sophie and Melvin, and cat Lita
Tony's favorite things to do are ... play with trains and trucks, climb on Dinky the Train at Capaha Park and use pots and pans as a drum set.
He loves to eat ... spaghetti, green beans and Popsicles.
Tony laughs when ... His teddy bear attacks him or pretty much when we make the teddy bear do anything. He has an easy smile.
Tony gets so mad when ... he has to get in a car seat.
He is learning to ... Do everything! His teachers at Community Day School are fantastic. They go on field trips to the library and Capaha Park.
Tony is ... a curious and happy child. We are so lucky!