- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
10 things Lauren Jones can't live without ...
It was by chance that Lauren Jones began studying yoga. At the time, she was a young, single working mom and student in New York City. She was taking a dance class, and when it was canceled one day, she decided to try a yoga class instead.
"I've never left the mat since," says Lauren, who now owns The Source -- Yoga 'N More in Cape Girardeau. "Yoga has enabled me to learn how to get through the tough times in life and to enjoy the day-to-day, the here and now."
Lauren instructs a variety of yoga methods, from core strength vinyasa to pre- and postnatal yoga to yoga for athletes. She has a degree in biology from Southern Methodist University and MBAs from Columbia Business School and London Business School. She's also involved in the American Cancer Society and Big Brothers Big Sisters. Here, 10 things Lauren says she can't live without:
1. Family, especially my husband and kiddos
2. Loyal friends
3. Good health
5. Yoga studio and our wonderful clients
6. Hopes and dreams
7. Human inspiration
10. My morning coffee with half and half!