- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire reports
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Peddie P. Houston, 20, 122 E. Mary St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Jarret S. Lincoln, 19, 242 Weiss Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of stolen property.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of E. Jackson Blvd.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A medical assist on Primrose Lane.
* A medical assist on Morgan Street
Jackson firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* A medical assist on East Jackson Boulevard.