- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau police report 12/2/12
EDITOR'S NOTE: A name that was mistakenly included in the report has been deleted.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ernest D. Watson, 21, 2828 Themis St., No. 7, was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated, failure to drive within the traffic lanes and failure to stop at a steady light.
* A 14-year-old-girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance and resisting or interfering with arrest.
* Heather R. Pittman, 26, 351 Estate Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Eugene L. Dodds, 21, 125 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Crystal G. Streiler, 35, of Millersville was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Amber N. Windisch, 29, 802 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Amanda L. Cavin, 43, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Shawn A. Foulk II, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Leslie R. Simpson, 17, 616 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on Sikeston, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for larceny and obstructing police.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of resisting or interfering with arrest.
* Eric Alexander, no age given, no address given, was arrested on suspician of stealing.
* Karl Cain, 22, 104 E. Olive St., was arrested on a warrant and issued a summons for indecent exposure.
* Charles Fleming, no age given, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and trespassing.
* Lawrence Wesley, no address given, was arrested on a warrant.
* Peggy A. Austin, 47, of 519 N. Middle St., received a summons for illegal dumping.
* Dale E. Stickel, 47, of Scott City received a summons for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Jake C. Cox, 19, 1410 Pemiscot St., received a summons for unlawful use of a driver's license and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Patrick W. McClard, 38, 607 Locust St., received a summons for failure to maintain a property free of litter.
* Plaza Pawn, 2100 William St., reported the theft of computers, stereo equipment, two flash drives and assorted tools.
* A GPS unit and mount were reported stolen at 300 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported shoplifting.
* Theft was reported at 2040 Broadway.
* Theft from a vehicle was reported at 555 Siemers Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.