- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sikeston man hurt in rollover accident
SIKESTON, Mo. -- A Sikeston man sustained moderate injuries Friday when his pick up truck ran off the road and overturned several times on Route N, north of Delta, Mo. Justin L. Glass, 24, was driving his 2005 Chevrolet 2500 pickup truck southbound on Route N, three miles north of Delta when the single-vehicle accident occurred about 8:45 a.m., according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Glass, who was wearing his seat belt, was transported to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau for treatment. The vehicle was considered a total loss.
Route N, Delta, Mo.