- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bank of Missouri completes buy of Security Bank and Trust
The parent company of The Bank of Missouri, Reliable Community Bancshares Inc., has completed its acquisition of The First Southeast Missouri Bancorporation Inc., the holding company for Security Bank and Trust Company.
Security Bank and Trust, headquartered in Scott City, had $80 million in assets. Under the terms of the agreement, The Bank of Missouri purchased the assets and assumed the liabilities of the Scott City, Patton, Mo., Marble Hill, Mo., and Cape Girardeau locations.
With the completion of this transaction, The Bank of Missouri now operates 21 locations throughout the state.
Scott City, MO
Marble Hill, MO
Cape Girardeau, MO