- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Bank of Missouri completes buy of Security Bank and Trust
The parent company of The Bank of Missouri, Reliable Community Bancshares Inc., has completed its acquisition of The First Southeast Missouri Bancorporation Inc., the holding company for Security Bank and Trust Company.
Security Bank and Trust, headquartered in Scott City, had $80 million in assets. Under the terms of the agreement, The Bank of Missouri purchased the assets and assumed the liabilities of the Scott City, Patton, Mo., Marble Hill, Mo., and Cape Girardeau locations.
With the completion of this transaction, The Bank of Missouri now operates 21 locations throughout the state.
Scott City, MO
Marble Hill, MO
Cape Girardeau, MO