- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Brown - 65 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald W. Brown of Jackson celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner Oct. 28.
Brown and Aletha Grant were married Oct. 26, 1947, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson, by the Rev. Walter Keisker.
The Browns have two children; Don (Marilyn) Brown of Jackson, and Tina (Bill) Presser of Cape Girardeau. They have four grandchildren, Heather (Wade) Bartels and Nathan (Brittany) Brown of Jackson and Brent (Mandie) Presser and Mark Presser of Cape Girardeau. The Browns also have five great-grandchildren, Nolan and Holden Bartles and Joel, Lydia and Ari Brown.