- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Rollins - 60 years
Terry and Mary Ellen Rollins, of Cape Girardeau, celebrated their 60th anniversary on Nov. 30, 2012.
Terry and Mary Ellen (Spain) Rollins were married Nov. 30, 1952 at First Baptist Church of Holcomb, Mo., Rev. J.A. Anderson, Terry's grandfather, officiated.
An anniversary dinner was held at the Rollins' home during the Thanksgiving holiday with family members attending.
They have two children, Michael (Pat) Rollins and Joel (Cathy) Rollins. They have four grandchildren: Jennifer (Billy) VanTroba, Laura (Joe) Day, Adam Rollins and Rebecca Rollins. They have four great-grandchildren: Marissa, Brittany, Kayleigh and Evie.