- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Hoeh - Pistorio
Thomas and Sharon Hoeh, of Perryville, announce the engagement of daughter, Caitlin McDermott Hoeh, to Arthur Dominick Pistorio. He is the son of Paul and Georgia Pistorio, of Geneva, Ill., and Barbara Pistorio of Bloomingdale, Ill.
Hoeh is a graduate of Saint Vincent High School in Perryville. She received a bachelor's degree in political science and public management from Lindenwood University and a juris doctorate from Saint Louis University School of Law. She is a captain in the United States Marine Corps, currently stationed as a judge advocate at Camp Lejune, N.C.
Pistorio is a graduate of Lake Park High School in Roselle, Ill. He received a bachelor's degree in corporate education from Southern Illinois University. He expects to receive his juris doctorate from George Mason School of Law in Dec. 2014. He is retired from the United States Navy and currently works for Lockheed Martin.
A Sept. 7 wedding is planned at the Old Cathedral in St. Louis with a reception to follow at the St. Louis Science Center.