Jackson police report 11/30/12
Friday, November 30, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gabriel A. Pulliam, 22, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on a Dunklin County, Mo., warrant.
* Travis Talley, 26, of Advance, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle, exceeding the posted speed limit and failure to maintain insurance.
* Taylor M. Matlock, 19, 314 Elm Wood Drive, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Ryan A. Poythress, 19, 3704 Dana Drive, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 1000 block of Old Cape Road.