- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 11/29/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeanne G. O'Flynn, 42, 245 County Road 438, was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Tracy D. Lape, 42, 1821 Old Cape Road, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license and failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Clinton J. Reynolds, 21, 416 Alvin St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Property damage was reported in the 200 block of Daisy Avenue
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* Request to speak was reported in the 700 block of Corrine Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A medical assist on East Main Street.
* A motor vehicle accident and extrication on North High Street.
* A medical assist on West Adams Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A resident assist on Blanche Street.
* A medical assist on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* A motor vehicle accident at East Jackson Boulevard and Walton Drive.
* A medical assist on East Independence Street.