Cape Girardeau police report 11/28/12
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of suspicion of assault.
* Alexander D. Horton, 21, 1400 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Tori L. Ford, 34, of Puxico was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for probation violation.
* Jeanne G. O'Flynn, 42, of Chaffee was arrested on a Jackson warrant for contempt of court.
* Jason K. Hollowell, 28, 1018 Village Lane, was issued a summons for concealment of contraband.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 1114 William St.
* Theft and fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Property damage was reported at 701 N. Lorimier St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.