- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Jackson police report 11/27/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt:
* William R.D. Porter, 49, 924 Old Cape Road, Apt. 1, was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Sabrina J. Franklin, 22, 113 S. Farmington Road, Apt. 3, was issued a summons for failure to register.
* Taylar R. Malone, 16, 1590 Trevino Drive, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Kirk R. Stevens, 24, 1008 Morton St., was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign, careless and imprudent driving and failure to drive on the right half of the lane.
* James L. Lafrentres, 45, 315 N. High St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of Old Toll Road.