- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Steven Michael Irvine, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012, at his home.
He was born May 22, 1962, in Van Nuys, Calif., to Darwin B. and Pauline D. Crader Irvine.
Irvine graduated from Cape Girardeau Central High School in 1980. He was an avid Los Angeles Dodgers fan.
He is survived by his mother, Pauline Irvine of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, David (Elizabeth) Irvine of Laurel, Md., and Daniel (Trudy) Irvine of Cape Girardeau; niece, Emily Irvine of Orlando, Fla.; and nephew, Casey Irvine of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father and grandparents.
A memorial service will be at a later date.
Memorial contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society and will be accepted at the funeral home.
Crain Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
To leave online condolences, please visit www.crainsonline.com.