- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marc D. Patterson, 62, of Bakersfield, Calif., passed away Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012.
He was born in Cape Girardeau on Sept. 29, 1950, to S. David and Jo Evelyn Patterson.
Most of Patterson's career was spent in California exporting citrus, having worked for Sunkist, Dole and Paramount Citrus as an export sales manager.
Loving survivors include his children, Jesse and Roxy Patterson, and their mother, Michelle Wells, all of Bakersfield; sister, Kelly Faircloth of Cape Girardeau; brother, John (Debbie) Patterson of Rowlett, Texas; two nieces, Amber Knippen of Jackson and Sophia Patterson of Rowlett; and one nephew, Cole Patterson of Denton, Texas.
A memorial service was held on Monday.
For condolences please go online to www.greenlawnmortuaryandcemetery.com.