- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Wm. Paul Young Coming to Scott City
Wm. Paul Young, Christian author will be at Scott City First Assembly of God signing his new book Cross Roads. Hachette Publishing is flying him into Cape Girardeau Regional Airport Friday Nov. 30th. He will be speaking at Scott City Schools and then coming to the church located on 312 Dearborn to sign his new book from 6 -8 pm.
Paul's first book, "The Shack" won critical acclaim and was on the New York Times best sellers list for 50 weeks. Paul said it took 13 months for the Shack to make it, his current book made the NY Times top 10 after 1 week. Pastor Randy Morse met Paul through a mutual friend and Paul consented to come to Southeast Missouri on his nationwide tour. Barnes and Noble will be onsite with the new book. Pastor Randy said, "Everyone is invited and bring the Shack by and have it signed too."