- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Wm. Paul Young Coming to Scott City
Wm. Paul Young, Christian author will be at Scott City First Assembly of God signing his new book Cross Roads. Hachette Publishing is flying him into Cape Girardeau Regional Airport Friday Nov. 30th. He will be speaking at Scott City Schools and then coming to the church located on 312 Dearborn to sign his new book from 6 -8 pm.
Paul's first book, "The Shack" won critical acclaim and was on the New York Times best sellers list for 50 weeks. Paul said it took 13 months for the Shack to make it, his current book made the NY Times top 10 after 1 week. Pastor Randy Morse met Paul through a mutual friend and Paul consented to come to Southeast Missouri on his nationwide tour. Barnes and Noble will be onsite with the new book. Pastor Randy said, "Everyone is invited and bring the Shack by and have it signed too."