- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 11/26/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tamara S. Flemon, no age given, 228 Merriwether St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Burglary and the theft of electronics were reported at 516 Washington Ave.
* Attempted burglary was reported at 120 N. Sprigg St.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 2826 Valley View Lane.
* Child abuse was reported.