- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)12
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 11/26/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tamara S. Flemon, no age given, 228 Merriwether St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Burglary and the theft of electronics were reported at 516 Washington Ave.
* Attempted burglary was reported at 120 N. Sprigg St.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 2826 Valley View Lane.
* Child abuse was reported.