The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ricky Westbrook, 51, 1227 College St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and possession of a controlled substance.
* Cardelia A. Green, 28, Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Philip J. Swift, 27, 2824 Themis St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Christen M. Wheeler, 27, 2806 Independence St., Apt. 7, was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended and false declaration.
* Willie Willis, no age given, 1145 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of tampering in the second degree.
* Stephan E. Polk, no age given, Howardville, Mo., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Caleb Yount, no age given, 220 Henderson St., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Burglary and the theft of a laptop computer, TV and iPad were reported at 609 Maple St.
* Burglary and the theft of an Xbox 360, laptop computer, money and BB gun and damage to a door frame were reported at 2857 Themis St., Apt. B1.
* Burglary and theft of laptops, TVs, shotgun, rifle, gun case, Xbox and sword were reported at 801 William St.
* Burglary and theft of a camera, games, PlayStation and assorted DVDs were reported at 710 Morgan Oak St.
* Burglary and theft of a TV and computer were reported at 1318 N. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A shotgun was reported stolen at 1764 Pemiscot St.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A blue 1991 Bonneville was reported stolen at 716 Broadway.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported stealing of under $500.
* Domestic assault was reported at 329 Middle St.
* Trespassing was reported at 310 N. Louisiana St.