- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Cody Reed and Amy Michele Stovall of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, 2012. Name, Raelyn Jane. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Stovall is the former Amy Thompson, daughter of Troy and Kim Thompson of Cape Girardeau. She is employed in housekeeping at Southeast. Stovall is the son of Mark and Jane Stovall of Cape Girardeau. He is a maintenance worker with city of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Blake Allen and Danette Miller of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 10:29 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, 2012. Name, Kiefer Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Miller is the former Danette Todt, daughter of Mike and Sandy Todt of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at Southeast. Miller is the son of Charlie and Vickie Miller of Sikeston. He is employed at Jackson High School.