- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/23/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:11 a.m., a smoke detector activation on Lynwood Hills Drive.
* At 7:09 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 4:51 p.m., an authorized controlled burn on Hill Drive.
* At 5:26 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 5:29 p.m., a smoke investigation on Hopper Road.
* At 6:31 p.m., a citizen assist on Jean Ann Drive.
* At 7:06 p.m., a trash fire on Bloomfield Road.
* At 10:34 p.m., a medical assist on Cousin Street.