- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 11/22/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tonya L. Simpson, 37, 219 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Chaffee, Mo., warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
* Martin R. McCuistion II, 27, of Overland, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Gary L. Trowbridge, 60, 923 N. West End Blvd., Apt. A, was issued a summons for indecent exposure and violating curfew in a city park.
* Assault was reported.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A digital camera, memory card and miscellaneous items were reported stolen at 1739 Whitener St.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612, S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A car window frame was reported damaged at 506 S. Kingshighway.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 485 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Assist other agency was reported.
* Child endangerment was reported.
* A 26-year-old man was taken into protective custody.