- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
115 Themis St. and 97 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau
Downtown: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Kingshighway: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Both stores have extended holiday hours and will be open on Mondays beginning Nov. 26.
What are the main lines of items you sell?
We have two locations in town and offer different product lines at both stores. Our downtown store has our bridal lines such as Natalie K and our Jayson Jewelers signature bridal line, Thistle and Bee Sterling. We have Pandora at our Crossroads location, Elle, O.W.L. and beautiful affordable diamond jewelry.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
We offer lots of services, from appraisal to in-house custom design. We are happy to assist people with remounting their stones and using their gold to make a new product for themselves or a loved one.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
We enjoy returning customers and meeting new people in our community. We feel good about offering local people quality products, exceptional service and quality craftsmanship.
How long have you been in business?
We just celebrated 28 years. We love what we do!