- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
115 Themis St. and 97 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau
Downtown: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Kingshighway: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Both stores have extended holiday hours and will be open on Mondays beginning Nov. 26.
What are the main lines of items you sell?
We have two locations in town and offer different product lines at both stores. Our downtown store has our bridal lines such as Natalie K and our Jayson Jewelers signature bridal line, Thistle and Bee Sterling. We have Pandora at our Crossroads location, Elle, O.W.L. and beautiful affordable diamond jewelry.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
We offer lots of services, from appraisal to in-house custom design. We are happy to assist people with remounting their stones and using their gold to make a new product for themselves or a loved one.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
We enjoy returning customers and meeting new people in our community. We feel good about offering local people quality products, exceptional service and quality craftsmanship.
How long have you been in business?
We just celebrated 28 years. We love what we do!