- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)23
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
115 Themis St. and 97 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau
Downtown: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Kingshighway: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Both stores have extended holiday hours and will be open on Mondays beginning Nov. 26.
What are the main lines of items you sell?
We have two locations in town and offer different product lines at both stores. Our downtown store has our bridal lines such as Natalie K and our Jayson Jewelers signature bridal line, Thistle and Bee Sterling. We have Pandora at our Crossroads location, Elle, O.W.L. and beautiful affordable diamond jewelry.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
We offer lots of services, from appraisal to in-house custom design. We are happy to assist people with remounting their stones and using their gold to make a new product for themselves or a loved one.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
We enjoy returning customers and meeting new people in our community. We feel good about offering local people quality products, exceptional service and quality craftsmanship.
How long have you been in business?
We just celebrated 28 years. We love what we do!