- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 11/20/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul J. Litchenegger, 19, 1016 State Highway C, was issued a summons for speed.
* Roseanna C. Hubler, 27, 908 Pleasant View Drive, was issued a summons for speed.
* Austin A. Urhahn, 21, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for speed.
* Joshua C. Buchheit, 22, 823 Greensferry Road, was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of August Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Bellevue Street.