- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 11/21/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kyle T. Birk, 24, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Amanda J. Carr, 27, 2823 Lear Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation.
* Tiffany N. Sadler, 24, 503 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for fraud.
* Kristy L. Burton, 34, 418 Themis St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Paula L. Pearson, 27, 212 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for indecent exposure.
* Tammy D. Moeller, 32, of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for hindering prosecution.
* Demarko A. Wilbourn, 23, 424 Marie St., was issued a summons for failure to transfer plates, driving while revoked and failure to yield.
* Damage to a door frame and theft of a female pit bull, laptop computer, PlayStation 3 and game, Nextbook tablet, Kindle Fire, iPod, currency and television were reported at 803 S. Ellis St.
* License plates were reported stolen at 801 West Rodney Drive.
* Prestige Enterprise LLC., 2004 Themis St., reported copper wire stolen and damage to aluminum piping and fittings.
* Property damage and theft were reported at 536 S. Spring Ave.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 35-year-old man was taken into protective custody.