- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Taylor Jacob Arnzen, 21, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Leopold, Mo., passed away Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, at University of Missouri Medical Center in Columbia, as the result of an accident.
He was born Dec. 10, 1990, in Perryville, Mo., son of Leo Augustine and Tamra Jean Thele Arnzen. He and Kate Roggow were married May 26, 2012, at Leopold.
Taylor was a graduate of Leopold High School. He was a former car salesman at Ward Hyundai, and was owner of Taylor Enterprise Auto Sales in Delta.
Survivors include his wife; parents; a daughter, Lea Elise Arnzen; two sisters, Tonya (Patrick) Gott of Stafford, Va., Lauryn Arnzen of Leopold; paternal grandmother, Dorothy Lou Arnzen of Leopold; maternal grandmother, Patricia (Gary) Shrum of Marble Hill, Mo.; maternal grandfather, Kenny (Debra) Thele of Marble Hill; mother- and-father-in-law, Karen and Rodney Roggow of Springfield, Mo.; a brother-in-law, Ryan Roggow, and sister-in-law, Rachel Roggow, of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at St. John Catholic Church in Leopold. Parish prayers will be conducted at 7 p.m. by the Rev. William Hennecke.
A funeral Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.