- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
John Allen Curry, 53, died Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, in Seguin, Texas.
He was born July 2, 1959, to Laurel and Eunice Curry.
Survivors include his mother; a brother, James Fred Curry, both of Cape Girardeau; and children, Chris, Chrystal and Cody Curry of Memphis, Tenn.
Burial will be in Cape Girardeau.
God saw you were getting tired,
And a cure was not to be.
So, He put His arms around you,
And whispered, "Come to Me."
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
A heart of gold stopped beating,
Two twinkling eyes closed to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove
He only took the best.
Remembering you is easy,
We do that every day.
Missing you is the heartache
That never goes away.
We think of you in silence,
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories,
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we'll never part.
God has you in his keeping,
We have you in our hearts.