- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/20/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:22 a.m., a medical assist on Towers Circle.
* At 6:33 a.m., a resident assist on Cordelia Avenue.
* At 9:13 a.m., a medical assist on Lynhurst Drive.
* At 10:24 a.m., a medical assist on Louis Street.
* At 12:29 p.m., a medical assist on Cordelia Avenue.
* At 12:51 p.m., a dispatched and canceled call.
* At 1:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 1:54 p.m., a medical assist on Stoddard Street.
* At 5:20 p.m., a medical assist on North Lake Drive.
* At 5:33 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 7:39 p.m., a medical assist on North Cape Rock Drive.