The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated and failure to signal.
* Brian A. Stewart, 27, of Herculaneum, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and not using headlights.
* Marie E. Stevenson, 53, 646 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of burglary, stealing and receiving stolen property.
* Kristy A. Simpkins, 24, of Villa Ridge, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Brandon C. Blattner, 28, 1736 Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts/noises.
* Monica D. Holloway, 39, of St. Louis was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stalking.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being a runaway juvenile.
* Benny J. Benavente, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Robert L. Farrenburg, 22, 128 S. Louisiana St., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Amanda J. Carr, 27, 2823 Lear Drive, was arrested on a warrant.
* Assault and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* A suspect was released pending charges of burglary and theft.
* A TV was reported stolen at 120 N. Sprigg St.
* Shoes were reported stolen.
* Quick N Save, 2861 Themis St., reported vodka stolen.
* Money was reported stolen at 2851 Whitener St.
* A suspect was released pending charges of theft.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1224 Jefferson Ave.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Child molestation was reported.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Peter K. Grelle, 19, of Ballwin, Mo., was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.