- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Highway 51 in Stoddard County to be closed for bridge repairs
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 51 in Stoddard County, between County Road 279 and Route K, will be closed as contractor crews make repairs to the bridge over drainage ditch No. 5.
The work will begin at 6 a.m. Dec. 3 and conclude by 5 p.m. Dec. 10, weather permitting. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact resident engineer Audie Pulliam at 573-840-9781 or the Missouri Department of Transportation's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636, or visit www.modot.org/southeast.