- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Dee's Gifts and Gift Baskets
1743 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will find a variety of items crafted from wine and liquor bottles -- everything from Jagermeister lamps to cheese and sushi trays, olive dishes and business card holders. Dee's has something for everyone on your list! You'll also find Christmas ornaments and aprons fashioned from men's shirts. And don't forget our gift baskets!
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
How personal and unique a gift basket can be.
How long have you been in business?