- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
1028 N. Kingshighway, Suite 3, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will be delighted by a unique selection of quilted bags with custom embroidery. The popular Circle E and Brownstone candles are a must. Hungry? Try Savory Sausage or Resident Chef dip mixes. We have one-of-a-kind baby items, antiques, baptism and first communion items and much more -- we have gifts for all occasions.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers may be surprised with the variety of items we offer. There are many one-of-a-kind items exclusive to Unique Boutique. We have several brands that aren't available in other stores. A warm and friendly staff will help you find the perfect gift that's sure to please!
How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for a month and have enjoyed the community of Cape.