- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
1028 N. Kingshighway, Suite 3, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will be delighted by a unique selection of quilted bags with custom embroidery. The popular Circle E and Brownstone candles are a must. Hungry? Try Savory Sausage or Resident Chef dip mixes. We have one-of-a-kind baby items, antiques, baptism and first communion items and much more -- we have gifts for all occasions.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers may be surprised with the variety of items we offer. There are many one-of-a-kind items exclusive to Unique Boutique. We have several brands that aren't available in other stores. A warm and friendly staff will help you find the perfect gift that's sure to please!
How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for a month and have enjoyed the community of Cape.