- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
1028 N. Kingshighway, Suite 3, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will be delighted by a unique selection of quilted bags with custom embroidery. The popular Circle E and Brownstone candles are a must. Hungry? Try Savory Sausage or Resident Chef dip mixes. We have one-of-a-kind baby items, antiques, baptism and first communion items and much more -- we have gifts for all occasions.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers may be surprised with the variety of items we offer. There are many one-of-a-kind items exclusive to Unique Boutique. We have several brands that aren't available in other stores. A warm and friendly staff will help you find the perfect gift that's sure to please!
How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for a month and have enjoyed the community of Cape.