- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
1028 N. Kingshighway, Suite 3, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will be delighted by a unique selection of quilted bags with custom embroidery. The popular Circle E and Brownstone candles are a must. Hungry? Try Savory Sausage or Resident Chef dip mixes. We have one-of-a-kind baby items, antiques, baptism and first communion items and much more -- we have gifts for all occasions.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers may be surprised with the variety of items we offer. There are many one-of-a-kind items exclusive to Unique Boutique. We have several brands that aren't available in other stores. A warm and friendly staff will help you find the perfect gift that's sure to please!
How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for a month and have enjoyed the community of Cape.