- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)13
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
1028 N. Kingshighway, Suite 3, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Shoppers will be delighted by a unique selection of quilted bags with custom embroidery. The popular Circle E and Brownstone candles are a must. Hungry? Try Savory Sausage or Resident Chef dip mixes. We have one-of-a-kind baby items, antiques, baptism and first communion items and much more -- we have gifts for all occasions.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers may be surprised with the variety of items we offer. There are many one-of-a-kind items exclusive to Unique Boutique. We have several brands that aren't available in other stores. A warm and friendly staff will help you find the perfect gift that's sure to please!
How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for a month and have enjoyed the community of Cape.