- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
2012 Toys for Tots Toy Run.
Sunday November 18th 2012. A great day was had by all for Toys for Tots. Over 50 motorcyclists turned out to donate and ride for Toys for Tots and the area food banks. The annual toy ride was organized by the SEMO Harley Owners Group sponsored by Bootheel Harley-Davidson. All walks of like attended this ride no matter what they rode coming together for the area children spreading the holiday spirit. A special thank you to the Cape Girardeau and Jackson Police Departments for the escort through both cities and the Cape Girardeau Elks for hosting the chili dog lunch after the ride. The SEMO Harley Owners Group also donated an additional $500.00 to the Cape Girardeau Elks for the Toys for Tots program.