- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)19
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
2012 Toys for Tots Toy Run.
Sunday November 18th 2012. A great day was had by all for Toys for Tots. Over 50 motorcyclists turned out to donate and ride for Toys for Tots and the area food banks. The annual toy ride was organized by the SEMO Harley Owners Group sponsored by Bootheel Harley-Davidson. All walks of like attended this ride no matter what they rode coming together for the area children spreading the holiday spirit. A special thank you to the Cape Girardeau and Jackson Police Departments for the escort through both cities and the Cape Girardeau Elks for hosting the chili dog lunch after the ride. The SEMO Harley Owners Group also donated an additional $500.00 to the Cape Girardeau Elks for the Toys for Tots program.