- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Brown's Shoe Fit
201 S. Mount Auburn Road, Suite A, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 5 p.m. Sunday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
We have a massive selection of UGG boots, slippers and handbags in all colors and styles. We also carry a huge selection of Smartwool ultra-comfy socks, hats, scarves and gloves, not to mention many more of your favorite brands, including Dansko, Clarks, Born, Ariat, Josef Seibel and many others.
What is the inspiration for your business?
We are a full-service family shoe store. We want to make sure that you get exactly what you need. We take the time to measure your feet and make sure that your shoes fit, no matter if you are 8 years old or 80, and above all we want them to look and feel great.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
The huge selection and diversity of the brands and styles that we carry. We stock shoes up to a size 15 and have styles that will come in as many as five widths. We have men's, women's and children's shoes, work boots, tennis shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes and everything in between.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
The personal relationships that we get to build with our customers. We get to know them very well and look forward to them coming in to see us.
How long have you been in business?
Brown's Shoe Fit has been in Cape Girardeau for almost 50 years, opening its doors in 1965.