- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
High Street Station
106 S. High St., Jackson
Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
We carry unique gifts, personal accessories and holiday décor that will inspire and delight. Some of the most popular lines that we carry are Vera Bradley handbags and accessories; Kameleon "JewelPop" jewelry; Mariana jewelry; Davinci beads; Bethany Lowe vintage-inspired collectibles and holiday décor; Colonial, Tyler and Kringle candles; Magnet Works flags and mats; and Wind and Willow dip, cheese ball and soup mixes.
What is the inspiration for your business?
We strive to provide inspiration and fun, fabulous merchandise for everyone and every occasion. We have created small vignettes that we hope will give our customers ideas that they can incorporate into their own homes. Our store is a direct reflection our philosophy and style: vintage-inspired, cozy and comfortable -- not too fussy -- and fun! We also try offer a wide variety of gift items in all price ranges for every occasion.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Sometimes we feel like we're the best-kept secret in Jackson. We think first-time shoppers to our store will be surprised at just how much merchandise we have in such a small space. Especially during the holiday season, we're fully stocked! We try to create a magical experience that hopefully will inspire our customers when decorating their homes for the holidays. People are also pleasantly surprised by our Vera Bradley area. They don't expect such a small store to have such a large selection of handbags and accessories.