- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
High Street Station
106 S. High St., Jackson
Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
We carry unique gifts, personal accessories and holiday décor that will inspire and delight. Some of the most popular lines that we carry are Vera Bradley handbags and accessories; Kameleon "JewelPop" jewelry; Mariana jewelry; Davinci beads; Bethany Lowe vintage-inspired collectibles and holiday décor; Colonial, Tyler and Kringle candles; Magnet Works flags and mats; and Wind and Willow dip, cheese ball and soup mixes.
What is the inspiration for your business?
We strive to provide inspiration and fun, fabulous merchandise for everyone and every occasion. We have created small vignettes that we hope will give our customers ideas that they can incorporate into their own homes. Our store is a direct reflection our philosophy and style: vintage-inspired, cozy and comfortable -- not too fussy -- and fun! We also try offer a wide variety of gift items in all price ranges for every occasion.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Sometimes we feel like we're the best-kept secret in Jackson. We think first-time shoppers to our store will be surprised at just how much merchandise we have in such a small space. Especially during the holiday season, we're fully stocked! We try to create a magical experience that hopefully will inspire our customers when decorating their homes for the holidays. People are also pleasantly surprised by our Vera Bradley area. They don't expect such a small store to have such a large selection of handbags and accessories.