- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
713 Kasten Drive, Jackson
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
Security fireplaces by Lennox Hearth Products, Aqua Leader pools, Monessen fireplaces, Louisiana smokers and grills, Master Spas, Big Green Egg grills, Osburn wood stoves and brick, block and retaining wall block.
What is the inspiration for your business?
To provide quality products with complete service for all we sell.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
At the very competitive pricing of our products. We buy as a distributor, not as a dealer, and sell to the public. We have more than 650 stoves, both wood and gas, and 350 fireplaces in stock. Shoppers buy from the warehouse and save.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Customers are more like friends and family.
How long have you been in business?