- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
713 Kasten Drive, Jackson
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
Security fireplaces by Lennox Hearth Products, Aqua Leader pools, Monessen fireplaces, Louisiana smokers and grills, Master Spas, Big Green Egg grills, Osburn wood stoves and brick, block and retaining wall block.
What is the inspiration for your business?
To provide quality products with complete service for all we sell.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
At the very competitive pricing of our products. We buy as a distributor, not as a dealer, and sell to the public. We have more than 650 stoves, both wood and gas, and 350 fireplaces in stock. Shoppers buy from the warehouse and save.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Customers are more like friends and family.
How long have you been in business?