- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
713 Kasten Drive, Jackson
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
Security fireplaces by Lennox Hearth Products, Aqua Leader pools, Monessen fireplaces, Louisiana smokers and grills, Master Spas, Big Green Egg grills, Osburn wood stoves and brick, block and retaining wall block.
What is the inspiration for your business?
To provide quality products with complete service for all we sell.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
At the very competitive pricing of our products. We buy as a distributor, not as a dealer, and sell to the public. We have more than 650 stoves, both wood and gas, and 350 fireplaces in stock. Shoppers buy from the warehouse and save.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Customers are more like friends and family.
How long have you been in business?