- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
713 Kasten Drive, Jackson
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
Security fireplaces by Lennox Hearth Products, Aqua Leader pools, Monessen fireplaces, Louisiana smokers and grills, Master Spas, Big Green Egg grills, Osburn wood stoves and brick, block and retaining wall block.
What is the inspiration for your business?
To provide quality products with complete service for all we sell.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
At the very competitive pricing of our products. We buy as a distributor, not as a dealer, and sell to the public. We have more than 650 stoves, both wood and gas, and 350 fireplaces in stock. Shoppers buy from the warehouse and save.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Customers are more like friends and family.
How long have you been in business?