- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
713 Kasten Drive, Jackson
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
What are the main lines of items you sell?
Security fireplaces by Lennox Hearth Products, Aqua Leader pools, Monessen fireplaces, Louisiana smokers and grills, Master Spas, Big Green Egg grills, Osburn wood stoves and brick, block and retaining wall block.
What is the inspiration for your business?
To provide quality products with complete service for all we sell.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
At the very competitive pricing of our products. We buy as a distributor, not as a dealer, and sell to the public. We have more than 650 stoves, both wood and gas, and 350 fireplaces in stock. Shoppers buy from the warehouse and save.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Customers are more like friends and family.
How long have you been in business?