- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Knaup Floral, Inc.
838 William St., Cape Girardeau
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Beautifully decorated Christmas and holiday trees, wreaths, garlands, mantel pieces, centerpieces and bouquets await shoppers and are all available in both fresh and silk. Shoppers will enjoy the whimsical roly-poly characters of our Jolly Fun line along with our kitchen accent décor line called Gingersnap. Be sure to check out our Wonderlights and sample our new Colonial Candle collection called The Light of Luxury premium fragrances.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
Shoppers will find nine unique, awe-inspiring holiday vignettes which will not only get their home decorating off to a fresh start, but will also help them find fabulous gifts! Themes like Crystal Ice, Burrrrlap & Bling, our natural display of Deer Santa, traditional display of Believe and the Abundant Blessings display are sure to please.
What is the inspiration for your business?
We continuously aspire to be better designers, decorators, business people and assistants for our customers. We are here to help them fulfill their dream of making their homes comfortable, inviting, relaxing, appealing and striking.