- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Sweet Designs Boutique
120 Broadway, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Home décor, gifts, accessories and handmade lines can be found at Sweet Designs. Some of the lines we carry are Archipelago Botanicals, Rewined Candles, The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection, Kitzi Jewelry, Lily and Laura and Nora Fleming decorative serving pieces. We also have our own line of custom wood signs, scarves, wreaths, wine luminaries and Family Established Signs.
What was the inspiration for your business?
The inspiration came from my own line of custom handmade items. I wanted a boutique that would carry quality handmade and unique gifts. I was selling online and in other stores and wanted to have a store that catered to my customers' needs. I also love local handmade items and wanted a store that reflected that.
How long have you been in business?
I just opened in August 2012.