- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Sweet Designs Boutique
120 Broadway, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Home décor, gifts, accessories and handmade lines can be found at Sweet Designs. Some of the lines we carry are Archipelago Botanicals, Rewined Candles, The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection, Kitzi Jewelry, Lily and Laura and Nora Fleming decorative serving pieces. We also have our own line of custom wood signs, scarves, wreaths, wine luminaries and Family Established Signs.
What was the inspiration for your business?
The inspiration came from my own line of custom handmade items. I wanted a boutique that would carry quality handmade and unique gifts. I was selling online and in other stores and wanted to have a store that catered to my customers' needs. I also love local handmade items and wanted a store that reflected that.
How long have you been in business?
I just opened in August 2012.