- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Sweet Designs Boutique
120 Broadway, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Home décor, gifts, accessories and handmade lines can be found at Sweet Designs. Some of the lines we carry are Archipelago Botanicals, Rewined Candles, The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection, Kitzi Jewelry, Lily and Laura and Nora Fleming decorative serving pieces. We also have our own line of custom wood signs, scarves, wreaths, wine luminaries and Family Established Signs.
What was the inspiration for your business?
The inspiration came from my own line of custom handmade items. I wanted a boutique that would carry quality handmade and unique gifts. I was selling online and in other stores and wanted to have a store that catered to my customers' needs. I also love local handmade items and wanted a store that reflected that.
How long have you been in business?
I just opened in August 2012.