- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Sweet Designs Boutique
120 Broadway, Cape Girardeau
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
Home décor, gifts, accessories and handmade lines can be found at Sweet Designs. Some of the lines we carry are Archipelago Botanicals, Rewined Candles, The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection, Kitzi Jewelry, Lily and Laura and Nora Fleming decorative serving pieces. We also have our own line of custom wood signs, scarves, wreaths, wine luminaries and Family Established Signs.
What was the inspiration for your business?
The inspiration came from my own line of custom handmade items. I wanted a boutique that would carry quality handmade and unique gifts. I was selling online and in other stores and wanted to have a store that catered to my customers' needs. I also love local handmade items and wanted a store that reflected that.
How long have you been in business?
I just opened in August 2012.