- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Looking for a Great New Year's resolution?
How about scheduling your annual medical and dental check -- ups? SEMO Health Network is here to help!
Our Benton, MO Dental Center, located at 6724 Highway 77 E next to the Dollar General Store, offers the caring dental care you need. Our Medical Center also offers primary medical care; preventive health screenings; adult immunizations; acute care for minor illness or injury; children's care, including immunizations and well-child checks; adolescent health; geriatrics; women's health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams; full diabetes program; on-site laboratory services; mental health/counseling referrals; translation services for non-English speaking patients; migrant services; EKG; dietary counseling; behavioral counseling referrals; and dental care. Medical hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays, and dental center hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Dental hours of operation are 7:30 am-6 pm Monday through Thursday. For medical appointments, patients may call (573) 545-4200, and dental appointments may be made by calling (573) 545-4191.
SEMO Health Network
6724 Highway 77 E, Benton, MO
573-545-4200 Medical/573-545-4191 Dental