- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
No time to bake this year?
Just call Sugar Buzz Bakery and order pies for your family dinner. Choose from pumpkin, pecan, coconut cream, chocolate cream, or just about any other cream pie you can dream up. One taste and you will wonder why you knocked yourself out all these years. Order early because quantity is limited.
Sugar Buzz Bakery
1929 Independence, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703