- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Police: Man beats pregnant wife, throws her down stairs, abandons her on side of road (3/14/17)17
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cape's 24-hour endurance run keeps growing; some will run more than 100 miles beginning Friday night (3/15/17)1
No time to bake this year?
Just call Sugar Buzz Bakery and order pies for your family dinner. Choose from pumpkin, pecan, coconut cream, chocolate cream, or just about any other cream pie you can dream up. One taste and you will wonder why you knocked yourself out all these years. Order early because quantity is limited.
Sugar Buzz Bakery
1929 Independence, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703