- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 11/19/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cody B. Schonlau, no age given, 1000 Towers Circle South, was arrested on suspicion of possession of intoxicants.
* Bryan A. Ditterline, no age given, and Mollie A. Wood, no age given, both of Mounds, Ill., were arrested on suspicion of stealing miscellaneous items at Macy's.
* John J. Hunze, no age given, 1815 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on suspicion of drinking in public.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of a curfew violation.
* Madonna J. Bohnert, no age given, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3049 William St..
* Marsha Brown, no age given, 540 S. Frederick St., and Tina M. Watson, no age given, 1015 Bloomfield St., were arrested for assault.
* Oneismo Peralta, no age given, 324 Broadridge Drive, was arrested on a warrant for "violating a steady signal," or running a red light.
* Andrew T. Hanks, no age or address given, was arrested on eight Cape Girardeau warrants.
* Johanna K. Boslin, no age given, 1742 New Madrid St., was issued a summons for attempted stealing.
* Romana V. Bellamy, no age given, 123 Clark Ave., was issued a summons for disturbing the peace.
* Amy N. Dodd, no age given, 1618 Oak St., was issued a summons for harassment.
* An air conditioning unit, tools and tool boxes were reported stolen at 1441 N. Main St.
* A fuel pump was reported stolen at 60 S. Kingshighway.
* A TV, Xbox 360 and blanket were reported stolen at 134 S. Lorimier St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1448 N. Kings-highway.
* License plates were reported stolen at 3022 Themis St., Apt. A.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 411 Themis St.
* We Are Helpers Moving Service, 1545 Independence St., reported money stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 449 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Prescription narcotics were reported stolen at 2859 Whitener St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported unleaded gasoline stolen.
* A hooded sweatshirt was reported stolen at 1013 County Road 208.
* A Philadelphia 76ers ball cap was reported stolen at Redline Motor Sports, 814 Morgan Oak St..
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Cosmo-Prof Cosmetics, 401 Independence, reported spray paint on windows.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 628 N. Frederick St.
* A window was reported broken at 1653 Brookwood Drive.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Identity theft was reported at 37 N. Park St.
* Dirt Cheap, 420 S. Kingshighway, reported a peace disturbance.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Trespassing was reported at 906 N. Frederick St.
* A suspect was taken into protective custody.
* Statutory rape was reported.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Allen S. Lawrence, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to dim lights.
* Ann E. Tucker, 32, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Taylor J. Brown, 19, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for burglary.
* Larry D. Warner Jr., 40, of Whitewater was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Brett T. Leimer, 21, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for distributing manufactured controlled substances and possession of controlled substances.
* Thomas L. Lowe, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for attempted theft.
* Andrea Daniel, 29, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Jennie Haffner, 49, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.