- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)3
Veterans Day support
Thank you to everyone who assisted in a successful Veterans Day Parade and Patriotic Ceremony in Jackson.
On behalf of the American Legion Post 158 and VFW Post 10495 of Jackson, we appreciate the community efforts and participation in this parade. The Veterans Day parade is a very special event in our community to honor veterans and their great dedication to our country.
It is important to always remember all veterans who risked their lives to protect the freedoms of this wonderful country.
Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the Veterans Day activities in Jackson. May God bless the United States of America.
DAVID LUDWIG, Americanism chair,
American Legion Post 158, Jackson