- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SoutheastHEALTH plans Jackson clinic
SoutheastHEALTH will open a convenient care clinic in Jackson in April. The clinic, which will be located at 2432 E. Main St., will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week as an alternative to emergency room visits.
Among services the clinic will provide are adult and pediatric care, sports and school physicals, and treat sports- and work-related injuries. Imaging and lab services will be available.
"This is another opportunity for SoutheastHEALTH to offer area residents high quality health care at a low cost, close to home and in keeping with continued expansion of our services throughout the region," SoutheastHEALTH executive vice president Jim Limbaugh said.
Jackson Chamber of Commerce director Brian Gerau said the facility will add to the business presence on the growing East Main Street corridor.
The clinic initially will be staffed by physicians, advanced practice registered nurses and support staff. For more information, call 986-6608.
2432 E. Main St., Jackson, MO