- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Twin sons to Nicholas Charles and Nell Anne LaRose of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, Friday, Sept. 14, 2012. Reece Lynn was born at 9:41 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 2 ounces. Gavin James was born at 9:42 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 6 ounces. Third and fourth sons. Mrs. LaRose is the former Nell Unterreiner, daughter of Jackie and James Mehner and Mike and Sharon Unterreiner, all of Perryville. She is employed at Buchheit Inc. LaRose is the son of Cindy and Toby Lynn of Jackson and Charles and Rose LaRose of Perryville. He is employed at Ochs Auto Sales.
Daughter to Nayesha Lazette Jones of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:57 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012. Name, Amani Elise. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Jones is the daughter of Regina and Tony Gibbs of Sikeston and Preston and Starlett Hall of Cape Girardeau. She is a CNA at Sells Rest Home.
Daughter to Nathan William Null and Kelsie Erin Watson of Dexter, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012. Name, Zoi Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Watson is the daughter of Robert and Gwen Johnson of Jonesboro, Ill., and Le-Roy and Cindy Watson of Dexter. Null is the son of Bill and Nina Baker of Bernie, Mo., and the late Donnie Null. He is employed with A Cut Above Lawn Care.
Son to Michael Andrew and Stephanie Leigh Beattie of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:25 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012. Name, Alex Dean. Weight, 11 pounds, 6 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Beattie is the former Stephanie Proffer, daughter of Tyson and Jackie Norman of Oak Ridge and Steven Proffer of Jackson. She is employed at Bank of America. Beattie is the son of Tom and Lisa Beattie of Jackson and Laura Beattie of Patton, Mo. He is employed at Velosity Electronics.
Son to Kelsie Elaina Ramos of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:24 a.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Name, Brody Alan. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Ramos is the daughter of Dody Menz and Michael Ramos of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to David Wayne and Kimberly Jean Stevens of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:51 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Name, Gracie Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Stevens is the former Kimberly Nanney, daughter of Mike and Sherry Nanney of Marble Hill. Stevens is the son of Chris and Jeanie James of Marble Hill. He is employed at Henschel Manufacturing.
Son to Kevin Wayne and Angela Jean Sullinger Sr. of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:48 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012. Name, Avery Bryant. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Sullinger is the former Angela Fagan, daughter of Charles and Debbie Fagan of Cape Girardeau. Sullinger is the son of Avery and Judy Sullinger of Advance. He is a mechanic.