Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 11/19/12
Sunday, November 18, 2012
401 Independence St.
Study session, 5 p.m. Monday
Meeting, 7 p.m. Monday
Items for discussion
* Planning and Zoning Commission report
* 2013 Emergency Solutions Grant presentation
* Cape LaCroix Trail Master Plan presentation
* Tangible Results -- Essential Services
* Discussion of amendments to Alcohol Ordinance relating to underage individuals
* Appearances regarding items not on the agenda
* Agenda review
* Approval of the Nov. 5, 2012, city council regular and closed sessions meeting minutes.
* An ordinance amending Section 15-180 of the Code of Ordinances of the city of Cape Girardeau regarding pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Deevers Farm Second Addition.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent utility easement executed by Benjamin A. Sample and Megan Sample, for property located at 2657 Copperfield Court.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 30 of the Code of Ordinances by changing the zoning of property near the intersection of La Salle Avenue and Baldwin Drive.
* A resolution authorizing application to the Emergency Solutions Grant Program, and authorizing the city manager to execute all necessary grant program documents.
* An ordinance amending Section 15-12 of the City Code, relating to unlicensed businesses.
* An ordinance amending Section 15-14 of the City Code, relating to delinquent business licenses.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 5 of the City Code, relating to Sunday liquor sales.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent utility easement executed by David B. Knight, for property located south of the Isle Casino Cape Girardeau.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Lot 27 of Whispering Oaks.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Giboney Woods Sixth Subdivision.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent utility easement executed by Rhodes Development LLC for property at 2075 Corporate Circle Drive.
* Appointment to the River Campus Board of Managers.
* Appointment to the Show Me Center Board of Managers.
* Discussion regarding change in dates for city council meetings in 2013.