- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Two badly hurt in Scott County motorcycle wreck
The driver of a motorcycle and his passenger were taken to a hospital with serious injuries after a crash late Friday night in a parking lot along Highway 77 in Scott County.
Larry G. Harwell, 52, of Anniston, Mo., who was driving the motorcycle, and Lorie L. Poe, 37, also of Anniston, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center after the motorcycle ran off the road and hit a utility pole around 11:30 p.m., according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report. Charges are pending, according to the report.